Terms and Conditions for Entrepreneursity Monthly Membership Subscription
- These terms and conditions govern the monthly membership subscription for Entrepreneursity (“we”, “us”, “our”). By signing up for the subscription, you (“the Subscriber”, “you”, “your”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Membership Duration and Payments
- Your monthly membership subscription starts on the date you sign up and automatically renews every month unless and until you cancel in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Payments are due every month on the anniversary of your sign-up date.
- We reserve the right to alter the subscription fees, but we will notify you in advance of any such changes.
- Cancellation Policy
- You can cancel your monthly membership at any time by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your cancellation request, we will stop all further payments.
- Following your cancellation request, you will retain access to our services until the date your next payment would have been due.
- Given our cancellation policy, we do not offer refunds for any payments made. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription in advance if you no longer wish to use our services.
- Web Access
- Your membership grants you web access to our student portal and facebook campus community.
- Your access will cease after the date your next payment would have been due following a cancellation.
- Limitation of Liability
- We provide our services “as is” without any express or implied warranties. We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to our website or services.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any significant changes, and your continued use of our services after such changes will constitute acceptance of the modified terms.
- For any questions regarding these terms and conditions or your subscription, please email us at email@example.com
Silver & Gold Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Membership Tiers, Fees, and Duration:
- Silver Membership: £97 per month or £970 for a 12-month upfront payment (equivalent to 10 months’ fees – you get 2 months free).
- Gold Membership: £300 per month or £3,000 for a 12-month upfront payment (equivalent to 10 months’ fees – you get 2 months free).
- The upfront payment for 12 months covers a continuous period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Gold Membership Privileges:
- Gold monthly members are eligible to book one-to-one sessions after maintaining their Gold membership status for three consecutive months. Details and availability for these sessions will be communicated to eligible members.
- Gold Annual members can book in their one-to-one session with Emma Cooper as soon as they have paid their annual subscription.
3. No Refunds Policy:
- Members can cancel their membership at any time; however, no refunds will be provided, irrespective of whether the fee was paid monthly or annually upfront.
4. Cancellation of Annual Membership:
- Members who have opted for the upfront annual payment and wish to cancel their subscription during their 12-month term will not be entitled to a refund for the remaining period.
5. Refunds in the Event of Death:
- In the unfortunate event of a member’s death during their membership term where training cannot be physically delivered, the estate of the deceased member will receive a pro rata refund for the unused portion of their membership.
- In the event of the death of Emma Cooper, the trainer, members will receive a pro rata refund for the unused portion of their membership covering the remaining months.
6. General Provisions:
- All Silver and Gold members are expected to adhere to platform rules and guidelines. Any violation may result in termination of membership without a refund.
- All prices and membership benefits are subject to change with prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, the decision of Entrepreneursity Inc Training Limited will be final.
13. Affiliate Program
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Entrepreneur Inc Training Limited (), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships purchased by individuals referred to by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
Violation of intellectual property rights. reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with , however, is acceptable.
Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
Affiliates may not bid on Coupons, Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by . We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with These Terms are governed by English law. . Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.